As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Monday, November 24, 2008

Sa'araath Reghashot

Started work early and thus finished early which was very good since I was in a foul mood and couldn't suppress the urge to run to the sea. Arriving there I saw he was in the same mood as I was. As a matter of fact, this is the wildest I've ever seen him. Sa'araat reghashot....

Whole flocks of birds came flying past through the stunning skies on their way to Africa and one fisherman told me they are Qumrans. I just don't seem to be able to find out more about them, such as their name in English or Dutch. Or anything else for that matter.

The photos say it all. No more words are needed.......

24-11-2008-qumran2
24-11-2008-qumran4
24-11-2008-qumran
24-11-2008-wildsea2
24-11-2008-wildsea5
24-11-2008-wildsea4

No comments: