As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Saturday, November 15, 2008

No rest for the wicked

Couldn't sleep at night again and so left the house at 05:00 a.m. It was a sad walk. I had to remind myself to look up because I kept my head bent down all the time. Usually I never look down because I am afraid I might miss something interesting to see or happening around me. Today I just didn't care.... :-(

I had some very secluded time with the sea on my mezah and spent approx. 3 hours there in which I sat down at a place on it where the splashing of the waves couldn't reach me, pretty much near the end. And still(!) -this becomes almost a ritual as if he wants to remind me of something, although I haven't got the faintest idea what- exactly when I was about to leave he totally unexpectedly threw a forcefull wave at me that got me wet.

The only thing that lifted me for a short while out of my gloomy spirits a tiny little bit, were the fish who performed a 'Go With The Flow' performance I could, and probably should, take a lesson from....


15-11-2008-thefishwave

No comments: