As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Another one bites the dust



Is the song that always automatically crept into my head if I would see couples on their way to get married. Never though, through all my years here in Israel, have I seen as many bridal couples as in the last few weeks in the Nemaal (where they come to have their pictures taken as part of the wedding day). Sometimes there are more than 4 or 5 at the same time. Here's a photo of one of those couples today (blurred because I have no idea if they would mind having their faces shown on my blog :D )

Again many Qumrans flying overhead. Perhaps hundreds ... On the day I signed on the agreement of sale of this apartment.

26-11-2008-anotherweddingatnemaal2

No comments: