As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Same old, same old

It was like yesterday (only left a lot earlier) and the sea was nice. A bit calmer than the previous days - There was lots of crab activity that halted soon as I peeped my head over the rim of the stairs to have a closer look. S., the waterhoser-man, was there and the same waiter at Aroma at the Beach from whom I usually order my coffee-to-go - The same fishermen and the same people over at the work-out place on the beach. I am welcomed like an 'old acquaintance' now, which is pretty neat. I ventured down the (3) stairs to pick some (very fast growing) sea-weed from the mezah. It is sleek, soft, delicate and falls apart into very thin threads if rubbed between the fingers. It is such a miracle that a weed (which is sort-of like a plant actually) can start growing just like that on rocks. Nature is totally beautiful.


I understand more and more what the sea is trying to tell me.

The photo is of a flower I took on route to the sea to try out some settings of the camera.



6-8-2008-rose1

No comments: