As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Friday, August 22, 2008

I saw Mr. Mysteriousbird again - but this time flying over the Yarkon. His deep blue wings are simply breathtaking. I wish he would stand still for a moment so I could make a photo of him. I am pretty certain he is a Kingfisher though. Same build, same beak, same keen eye on the water... just like the Pied Kingfisher -

I again carried a pink, bright, plastic chair from the boulevard and sat myself down on my mezah. Strangely it happened again that the crabs, who initially hurried into their hiding places came out and strolled around me. This time so nearby me though that for the first time I could actually see their eyes. Yes, yes..... I have looked into the eyes of a crab. Soooo romantic :p


22-8-2008-crab8

No comments: