As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Monday, October 20, 2008

Sunshine on their shoulders

I REALLY would like to know the name of my Fairytaletree. He intrigues me to no end. His fragrance is different from everything I know. So sultry, unbelievable... and very, very poignant. Photos: of the three melon-like bulbs waiting now for months already to 'explode' in a string of passionate-looking red flowers as in photo 2. One bulb must have sprang already, photo 3 - showing one single flower on top of the rest that has still to come out.

I have a little secret with one of the waiters of Aroma-at-the-beach. Can't write about it but it is soooooooooo sweet :)

It was liberation-day for me all over again at the end of my mezah. Incredible feelings of freedom. I wonder if it's a cycle I go through passing different feelings phase by phase when being there...

While laying down flat with my legs dangling in the water I suddenly saw Kingfisher sat near my head. It was so unreal. They never get even a little close near people and here he was sitting next to me at less than 50 cm away. I think they recognize people only as people when they're vertical and me laying absolutely motionless on the floor of the mezah there had him fooled :P

Being childish:
__________

On my way back I noticed a fisherman having a net out over the railing. It got stuck and he had to go down on the rocks to release it. While on his way back up one small fish escaped through the holes of the net and fall on the rocks. So I swiftly climbed up the balustrade (railing) and descended down the rocks to throw the fish back in the water. What's childish is that I performed this climbing activity 10 times swifter than this young, sportive looking guy and I felt proud in that *blush*.

I think the little fish I threw back must have swam to his friends in the pond quickly and told them about me because when I arrived there they came up to the surface and swam on the water instead of in it, with sunshine on their shoulders......

20-10-2008-fairytaletree
20-10-2008-fairytaletreeflower
20-10-2008-fairytaletree2
20-10-2008-sunshineontheirshoulders
20-10-2008-swimmingONdawater2

No comments: