As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Friday, October 17, 2008

Neighbor: are you going to walk to the beach now?
Me: yes, do you want to come?
She: what? you don't wear sneakers? :D : D :D


====================================

Today was hot. At least I found it hot. And leaving late, 09:00 a.m., didn't help. The Yarkon was even more dirty as usual but I saw many Black Crowned Night Herons flying over it and sitting on its banks. The rest of the crowd was there as well: the Kingfisher, the Pied-Kingfisher, a few Lapwings and a few Egrets. The BCNH are real impressive while flying over. Their wings span well over a meter is my cautious estimation.

There were many people at the Nemaal. So I sorta sped towards 'my' mezah where it was quiet but for 2 fishermen. It was nice and cool and the sea was fun. Not too wild but still wild enough to send his waves over the mezah and made everybody wet :D Not only me, who intentially let this happen. He became wilder towards the shore - the waves turned into furious, white, energetic foam and it felt like a jacuzzi over my legs I had dangling over the mezah's side.

That's all. A nice and quiet morning.

17-10-2008-busynemaal3

No comments: