As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Monday, October 13, 2008

Hooked!

After leaving the Nemaal only 7 hours before I was back there soon as I could this morning, bleeehhh... It took a while to get there because I decided to "do" Shuk Ha-Carmel that turned out a big disappointment this time (diaries for the new year are sold at a price more expensive than in regular shops and my sandals I need to replace they didn't sell anymore - due to winter approaching).

Nevertheless, during my walk I saw a few things that caught my attention, like:

photo 1: another "collector's item" car - a 1972 Chevrolet Malibu. I only place the photo of it here because I like how the sun rays turned out on my camera.

photo 2, 3, 4 & 5: the beautiful black crowned night heron in different positions on and over the Yarkon river - but from near the train station, not the usual bridge I stand on to watch over the Yarkon. (The Snow Egrets seem mostly to have left, or their hiding skills are very good and the Lapwing I haven't seen around the Yarkon for a long time anymore either)

photo 6: the hoopoe (duhifat) who I haven't seen around for some time turned up in a few "couples" and they are always such a cute 'target" to get on camera...

photo 7: dates fallen of a tree where the hoopoes were roaming about. pick up and enjoy the taste.

photo 8 and 9: a graffiti that provokes to think about on a wall in Dizengoff and a T-shirt being sold at a shop in Shlomo Hamelech having a rather cheeky text on it.

photo 9: a bar/nightclub near the beach asking for music bands to apply.

photo 10: of a poor crab... I don't know why it is but I feel always very sad and disturbed to see these beautiful creatures dead.


13-10-2008-chevroletmalibu1972a
13-10-2008-heron5
13-10-2008-heron4
13-10-2008-heron
13-10-2008-heron3
13-10-2008-hoopoe-is-back
13-10-2008-want-a-date
13-10-2008-what-do-you-possess
13-10-2008-nice-police-officer
13-10-2008-discovery-pub
13-10-2008-poor-dead-crab3

No comments: