As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

When arriving at the Nemaal I walked on my knees almost due to very uncomfortable shoes (who felt very comfortable when trying them on in the shop). Since it was around noon already I had not expected to find any fishermen there but one still stood there patiently waiting for the fish to bite since the early hours of the morning. We chatted some and then I had to go to meet H. - but my feet were so sore, so I just walked barefoot to the Operabuilding.

It never took me so long to get from the Nemaal to the Operabuilding. Wow... that rocky pavement is very hard on bare feet.

I had a lovely time, as always, with H.

26-10-2008-hurtingshoes
26-10-2008-hanaandme

No comments: