As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yomoledet

Yup :D And the present I gave myself was going to the Nemaal :D

It was a rather hot day. Mini-summer. I am sure winters are changing in Israel. I don't remember ever having had such a 'warm' birthday. I so intensely enjoyed sitting at the end of my mezah (with surrounding me the relaxing sounds of "Lake Mediterranee's" calm waters) - I think there is no better present than that.

Photos of
1. an incredible beautifully shining brown new leaf on a tree on route to the Nemaal
2. a lonely fish (most fish swim in schools) at the pond
3. the palm trees at the end of the path near where they're rebuilding the Gordon swimmingpool near the beach - the Mynahs are always singing so sweet and loud there - this time I caught them on camera, but it is a puzzle to find them in the photo.
4. a military plane flying very close over my head...
5. the office building I used to work in. but, not anymore :(

15-1-2009-beautiful-shiny-new-leaf
15-1-2009-lonely-fish
15-1-2009-puzzle-where-are-d-mynahs
15-1-2009-military-airplane
15-1-2009-goodbye-my-office

No comments: