As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Monday, January 19, 2009

Suddenly. . .

I found myself at the Nemaal in the afternoon. I didn't intend to walk there but my feet seem to know what's good for me because they carried me there anyway and ... when I was there I knew why:

I totally relaxed and 'became myself' again (after having not such a good mood lately due to the insecurities facing me). It was "heaven". I felt soooo good. The weather was cool and wonderful. The sea was just a little rough and both he and the skies were absolutely amazing.

I saw 3 brides couples being photographed on the boardwalk in the sunset - two actually. One of the "couples" was a bride alone. She was a religious (orthodox?) bride and she was without a groom. I assume it is not permitted for religious couples to be photographed together on their wedding day before they are actually wed?

Photos of:
1. the boardwalk as seen through a birds-eye mirror (can see me standing on the left side taking the photo, hahahaha)
2. the gorgeous view upon the sea with the skies
3. a photo taken off the balustrade on the boardwalk heading straight up to the wavebreaker
4. one of the brides - with the groom and two photographers

19-1-2009-boardwalk-spiders-eye-view3
19-1-2009-beautiful-skies6
19-1-2009-balustrade-on-boardwalk
19-1-2009-bride-at-boardwalk

2 comments:

Nobody said...

I saw 3 brides couples being photographed on the boardwalk in the sunset - two actually. One of the "couples" was a bride alone. She was a religious (orthodox?) bride and she was without a groom. I assume it is not permitted for religious couples to be photographed together on their wedding day before they are actually wed?

Good that at least they are permitted to get married together. By the way, Mazal Tov

Beachdiary said...

Hehehe :p

Thanks !