As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Friday, January 2, 2009

Tour-guide

will be my next job. As I stood still near Fairytaletree this morning a young couple held their pace as well and admired this truly remarkable tree (which is a Kigelia Pinnata, originating in Africa and only 3 trees of these exist in Israel, namely Rehovot, Hadera and this one on Pinkas). I explained the origins and other information of the tree -which I received from Tel-Aviv's agronom who phoned me just before I left for the Netherlands - to the couple and they were very impressed - Perhaps a new career? :D

David and Nissim the fishermen had missed me. David told me that they kept on looking near my mezah if something was floating on the water, LOL!!!!!!!!! On the other hand I had a good laugh at the way he was dressed: in a thick stuffed overall, hahahaha :D As if he was in Siberia. Personally I was dressed warm as well (although not to the extent he was) - but you cannot trust these weather forecast guys because it was quite warm... and sunny.

C. the waiter at ATB noticed I had a haircut which I thought was sweet.

Photos of :

1. Small berries in the color of blueberries in a palm tree on route
2. Bunny - I keep on being surprised bunnies are roaming freely in the middle of town
3. A tiny, very soft, yellow flower I never seen before (tho from the photo you can't see it's that tiny)
4. & 5. A cat I saw sunbathing on top of a dustbin and caught my attention because not only is she beautiful she also looked at me haughtily - like a true 'aristoCat'.
6. Levanah's (the fisherWoman) catch. Actually her husband's but that's the same thing.
7. A rather poor quality photo of the seagulls who seem to have a party going on above and on the surface of the sea.
8. A military helicopter hoovering over the sea. One of the many... flying from north to south and visa versa (to and from Gaza?)

C'est tout for today.

2-1-2009-berries-in-palm-tree
2-1-2009-bunny-again2
2-1-2009-tiny-yellow-velvet-flowers
2-1-2009-kittycat-sunbathing2
2-1-2009-kittycat-sunbathing
2-1-2009-levanahs-catch
2-1-2009-seagulls-party2
2-1-2009-iaf

No comments: