As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Surrender

Walking the route was uneventful - Not that I think there were no beautiful or interesting things to see, but I didn't have the patience to look. I'm in a foul mood that is like a harness covering my body, my mind and my heart. But..... soon as I am close to the sea this harness weakens and completely dissolves. It feels like my environment absorbs me, as if it makes me a part of it. That feeling is soothing and warm and most of all.... makes me feel welcome.

I felt secluded when sitting on the big mezah, feet dangling down until where the angry, foaming waves could almost reach them. I sat. I laid down. Sun shining on my face and hair. I felt so free. There was no good, no bad, no doubts, no keeping up appearances, no insecurity, no being afraid... Only total submission.

I looked down at the gorgeous water and thought what would happen if I'd disappear into it....
(imagine myself turning into a mermaid, swimming between the fish and crabs and talking with them, them answering me and telling me what lies further ahead in the direction I am swimming in. me warning them of fishermen baits... Serenity, beauty and ... 'simplicity').

When I finally climbed down I saw MsCat sunbathing near her caretaker. We (the caretaker and me) played with her (the only photos I took today). Although she barely touched me I still carry a large scratch on my finger showing just how terribly sharp her nails are...


Click....

29-1-2009-MsCat-playful5
29-1-2009-MsCat-playful
29-1-2009-MsCat-playful3

No comments: