As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Friday, January 16, 2009

Halo

Left early and it was chilly outside. The rabbits were having company of a cat (photo 1) and all of them stared at me as if they were saying "Whadda'ya lookin' at?" LOL. Photo 2 is when the cat and 2 of the bunnies were passing each-other. My version of an 'action photo', haha. While standing there with a stupid smile on my face because I was melting at the sight of these creatures that are just too cute, a woman came to stand near me and she told me that she and her neighbors feed them and that it all started (there are 7 of them now) with two baby-rabbits who simply..... reproduced.

Arriving at the sea I saw a dark kinda 'halo' at its horizon. It was beautiful. Photo 3 is of that "halo'd" horizon and Mr. Egret preparing to land on my mezah...

16-1-2009-whadda-ya-lookin-at
16-1-2009-animal-encounter
19-1-2009-egret-against-halo-sea2

No comments: