As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Seashower

My day was a mess. No schedule at all. And after having been to work I decided to walk to the beach (duh!) - On the way I saw a nice graffiti (it says "what do you want to do this evening/night?" and someone scribbled under it "sleep"). It was a rather hot day and when I arrived at the beach the sea was playing up (he was rough) and -as the photo shows- splashing water drops over the railing of the boardwalk. This "seashower" was so refreshing. I love it when the sea make 'grumpy' noises and then -as if to show he cares for me (yeah, I know - wild imagination) splash cooling drops all over me :D



3-7-2008-seashower

3-7-2008-grafiti

2 comments:

Enzo said...

Really beautiful post! You so clearly express how you feel...It's a gift.
Unfortunately, I'm just the same!
But I might add... I love a day with no schedule at all!
Like those angry waves...
I went out this evening and walked quite a bit. Thousands of young people were walking fast to their discos and nightclubs, to their pubs and bars. Sometimes I feel very lonely when I have thousands of people around me...!

Beachdiary said...

Well, that is a first, Bennauro. I don't express myself well at all, I think. The exact words I want to use never come to head.
I'm sorry to hear you felt lonely. To feel lonely is a horrible feeling.