As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Walked the route to the beach and while standing leaning over the bridge between Ramat-Gan and Tel-Aviv felt like only me and Peewee (see photo 1) were not hurrying to a destination. We took the time to stand there and 'relax' :D Peewee kept on peewee-ing for the whole duration of the time (approx. 10 minutes) that we were (albeit separated by quite some distance) in each other's company. Like we were on a tiny little island of rest with buzzing all around us.

Since H. had to work overtime I had quite some time to spare at "my" mezach. This time though there were a handful of people around my mezach - and that was less nice. Not that I don't like to be in the company of people but I feel less connecting with the sea if I'm not alone with him. Still it was very enjoyable and when one man asked if he could please pass down to the mezach (because where I am sitting I am blocking the (very narrow) entrance down) it sounded as if he was asking it from the owner of the place (me) LOL!


I was sitting there quite a long time due to H.'s working over and saw what looked like as if there had been a massacre of fish down the stairs on the mezach, I saw numerous crabs - they were very busy and chased each other away the whole time, but - at a certain time - sat all together at the edge of an elevation next to a line of water, as if sitting on a boulevard sunbathing. Soooooo cute!!!!! The sunset and its reflection on the water also was simply magnificent, breathtaking as always and like the best vitamin pill available on earth.

Oh - yes - and H. and I met up finally when the sun was turning into a flaming balloon coloring the skies pink ;-)

20-7-2008-peeweeandshadow

20-7-2008-fishslaughter

20-7-2008-mr.crab

20-7-2008-crab

20-7-2008-sunset6

20-7-2008-sunset7

20-7-2008-sunset8

20-7-2008-sunset10

20-7-2008-sunset12

No comments: