As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sentiments

Yesterday I set out to see (and mostly listen to) Skazi, but when I got to Park Yehoshua (where he was supposed to perform) I ended up in a festive evening organized for youth beginning their first day in the army today. There was Harel Skaath and Subliminal. Skazi I never saw - I don't know if he came on later, after 22:30 when I had to leave because I was tired and still had a long way to walk - or not (nobody talked about him performing later on) - but notwithstanding the happy atmosphere and real good music (and me shyly sitting in a corner together with a guard my age because I didn't want to stand out between all those youth) - I felt sad. Yesterday was the evening before the prisoner swap here today. And these happy, young - free - youths were going into the institution from where those two soldiers were kidnapped. Well, their bodies were kidnapped as turned out today - the hi'Zballah just isn't capable of kidnapping living people. . . .


Nvm. Here's Subliminal with one song - of the many they performed.


No comments: