As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Raggedy-rag

I wanted to enter the building yesterday evening after my walk home from work I spotted just in time a very active spider spinning a web between the 2 trees at the entrance. The web was shining ever so delicately under the soft lamppost lights that I had to get a photo of it obviously. I got carried away since I saw I didn't manage to photograph it so it would show up as I saw it and spent quite some time and many trials close-up to the web. In the meanwhile the spider just kept on working on his web but, I seem to have caught his attraction somehow because at a certain point he dived for my head with a dazzling speed and I was just barely able to avoid him, LOL.
The spider never turned out OK on all of the photos but the web can be seen here....
(and also the vague blur of the little black cat that was watching me all the time)



23-7-2008-spiderweb4 copy

No comments: