As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bread-attack

I got all ready to get in the God is a DJ mood (bought my coffee and sat myself down at "my" mezah) looking forward to a tete-a-tete with the sea when ... there was a family fishing exactly there... One small child, a little girl, totally adorable, kept talking to me - so, I showed her the crabs and told her it is dangerous to go down at the pier eventhough her father was fishing there. (Luckily her mother had brains and forbade it to her also because the father most certainly didn't care at all while wild waves were overflooding the pier) -
So God wasn't DJ'ing for me today, but I will return......... soon.

Walking back I saw a piece of bread floating on the water in the pond. It was wildly moving up and down and then I saw why: tens of fish were eating from it. (Photo). The funny part is that when it drifted up to an area where fishermen were fishing the fish left the bread alone and took off :D :D :D

and then, when I got home I saw how my camera had registered the sun on the water: like stars......... sooooooooo beautiful!



24-7-2008-eatingfish3

24-7-2008-starsonthewater

2 comments:

Tamar Orvell said...

Great pix. What camera do you use? TIA.

Beachdiary said...

Thank you ;-)
It's a Cannon Powershot A570.