As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Freezing

cold. I felt. I saw the sea was pounding my mezah but nothing could stop me and I had to sit down on top of the stairs anyway. Well, I hadn't even sat down yet or a wave splashing up had me totally wet. His water was warm but the wind blowing rather strong made that I felt freezing. It was magnificent though and I stayed as long as I could bear the 'cold' (goosebumps all over). But it was much less time than I usually stay at my mezah :-( The end of a season, I guess...

I had given my backpack in care of the fishermen because now I am even more afraid of the sea wetting my camera (in it) since it refused to work 2 days ago. Luckily it could be fixed so I just have to be more careful from now on. No more playing games with the sea (me trying to photograph things while he's splashing water over me).

The photos are of:
1. tiny little lizard that shot away from right under my feet as I descended the stairs this morning.
2. apples and dirt in the pond
3. ceramic tile stuck on the concrete of a balcony in Allenby
4. my place at the mezah totally wet


30-9-2008-sosmalllizard
30-9-2008-applesanddirtinpond
30-9-2008-balcony-allenby
30-9-2008-wetwetwet

1 comment:

Lirun said...

are those MY apples?