As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Monday, September 14, 2009

Shout it out

The Foul Mood keeps hanging on. At the moment I am at the stage of wanting to shout it all out. All those negative and unfair things that have happened to me, have been done to me, and for so long and still not ended...

The following clip is a stills take of my mood, I keep playing it over and over again. No, not a screaming out loud song but a rather quiet tune, as if anger controlled but telling it all. The words don't even have meaning to me, only the chorus is setting the tone and what I want to say...

I'm sooooooo fed-up with being 'the good girl'. I bet that if I would have been a real bad brat all my life I would have had much more luck. I wish I could turn into a bad person. I really wish... I want to disable my feelings. Can someone tell me how to do that?



No comments: