As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Friday, September 4, 2009

Relaxing on Friday

Mr. Kingfisher sits at the end of my mezah and is not yet aware of the 'huge' wave that is going to try to cover him:

4-9-2009-unsuspected-kingfisher

Kneeling down before the sea isn't a strange thing to do I think but this guy over at my mezah wasn't thinking of when photographing it:

4-9-2009-kneeling-down-b-4-d-c-w-camera2

Two Egrets were begging for food near a fisherman on the big mezah:

4-9-2009-begging-4-food

Besides.... the whole of that big mezah was rather busy with fishermen:

4-9-2009-busy-big-mezah

I was looking up at every plane that took off from Sde Dov and hovered over my head today because in 2 weeks time I will be sitting in one and that's scaring me stiff:

4-9-2009-fly-away

In Fairytaletree I managed to capture the gorgeous blue of a Palestine Sunbird though the photo itself is of very poor quality:

4-9-2009-palestine-sunbird-beautiful-back

Also while on route to the Nemaal I was witness of a crow-row. They were terribly noisy and cruel to each other.

4-9-2009-crow-fight2

The woman who feeds Ms.Cat every day is back. I had already noticed Ms. Cat was getting skinnier but that was, as it turned out, because the woman has been on holiday for one month.

No comments: