As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Foul mood

My mood wasn't all that good to start with due to complex family matters but it doesn't get any better hearing the sad news about my brother in law. I've been arguing with people lately and that's usually not my style but today I was very rude. I walked near Rabbit Hill and since a woman once told me that there's someone who's hunting those rabbits I noticed this man (a foreign worker) in the bushes at Rabbit Hill. Afterwards he also acted very strange leaving his bicycle (with huge garbage bags on it) near the hill and wandering around aimlessly when he saw me. So I decided to keep an eye on him. Well - he waited and waited for me to go and when I didn't he came to me very angry and asking what's my problem. I told him and he started arguing etc. etc. In the end I just told him that I warn him and that is it.

Photos of Palestine Sunbirds (just because I like them) x 2.
A (dead) butterfly drifting on the water in the puddle at my mezah this morning while the sun casted it all in such beautiful light.
Mr. Kingfisher keeping a keen eye on the water at his regular place near the boardwalk.
A kitty I saw sitting at the far end of Crab Rock and when 'hunting' for fish the sea threw such beautiful stars of sunshine to her.
3 photos of a 'strange' shrub with beautiful flowers. The shrub has no leaves at all and also is the only one of his kind standing at Nordau Ave., while the wasps and bees were having a ball with it. It looked so very out of place that, when seeing me photography it, a few bypassers were standing still near me and also wondered about it.
The flower I am always smelling on when on route to the Nemaal but finally would so very much like to know the name of.
(All in opposite order)

12-9-2009-what-flower-is-this
12-9-2009-strange-plant
12-9-2009-strange-plant-and-wasp
12-9-2009-strange-plant-and-wasp2
12-9-2009-keep-ur-eye-on-the-sparrow
12-9-2009-butterfly-floating-on-water
12-9-2009-becoz-i-like-it2
12-9-2009-becoz-i-like-it


No comments: