As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Friday, July 10, 2009

Wonderful Friday

It was already rather hot at 06:00 a.m. this morning when I set out. 29 degr. C. and a humidity that really is making those temperatures heavy. Many thoughts went through my mind and heart again while walking and they are forgotten soon as I'm encountering a new experience on the route. Let alone by the time I get home. All those thoughts... they must have been billions by now and part of my life though I don't remember them.

I stood on my mezah and an old man (I am an old woman but still call others being slightly older as I am 'old', this will never die I will always stay 'the little chiild' for myself) came kayaking by and then returned paddling towards me. He just had to tell me he never in his life saw such a happy face before in his life. I was watching the sea and being absorbed by it so that's no big surprise. But... this was actually the very first time someone stopped and remarked about a happy face I have. In the past lots of people used to stop me and ask why I look so sad......

Beautiful Harry (hairy):
10-7-2009-beautiful-harry

Blushing fly on the balustrade of the wavebreaker:
10-7-2009-blushing-fly

Unbelievably beautiful little curly-wurly's:
10-7-2009-curly-wurly

If you're a dwarph you have to unite:
10-7-2009-dwarphs

This is the pale (tired from a night long transmitting energy in the form of light) moon early in the morning with the sun coming up on the other side of the skies:
10-7-2009-early-morning-moon

Mr. Egret was eating a crab -though that can't be seen in the photo:
10-7-2009-mr-egret

A windowwasher (or whatever it's called in English) of high buildings. Something I wish would be my job:
10-7-2009-my-job

Two photos of tiny blue miracles blooming amongst the bushes I pass on route:
10-7-2009-small-blue
10-7-2009-small-blue2

A dog sniffing at where there was a tree last week. Yes. They killed it. The municipality. Those Sesme (Indian) trees that had stood there for over 60 years have been murdered. It is my experience that one can never win a municipality or other burocrative institutions. I bet there is money involved here. Usually there is. For the municipality that is. HUGE SHAME on them!!!!!
10-7-2009-there-was-a-tree-once

No comments: