As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Warm but nice

is how the weather was today. At least in the morning. Left the house just before 06:00 a.m. I believe. The photos tell the 'story':

Walked under a lemon tree:
11-7-2009-lemontree

Saw many beautiful flowers on my way (as usual really) and this tiny, little thing that has red berries from which purple flowers bloom:
11-7-2009-mix

This colorful sweetie stuck its beautiful head out of the 'green' and other more subdued colors surrounding him:
11-7-2009-flower-lite

Stood under Fairytaletree and looked up and saw this:
11-7-2009-fairytaletree

At Nordau Blvd. a few leaves on one of the many, many magnificent trees were lighted by what seems like a stray ray of the sun in a place where there was only shadow (because of the trees):
11-7-2009-light-leaves

The little kitty I was so worried about last year (as can be read on this blog) had once again placed herself in the middle of the boardwalk and now for me her name is 'middle of the road cat':
11-7-2009-middle-of-the-road-cat

Look at how Ms. Cat is lovingly looking at me :-* Yes, dear, I love you too. I did scold at a boy who came down the stairs and stirred her with his fishing rod. His dad was there too and I think they 'got the message'.
11-7-2009-yes-i-love-u-2

While standing on the mezah with only one fisherman there we saw a fish diver approach and we (the fishermen on the boardwalk descended to watch the catch) all admired his catch. They are all "Zipora's" and two (the brown ones) Locus.
11-7-2009-food-chain

When walking back this little creature (a wasp) sat on my chest (on my shirt) and instinctively I shoved him away - he fell down and never got back up. Very strange because he did move around. I felt sorry for him. But, what could I do? If I'd try to pick him up he would have stung me..
11-7-2009-poor-bugger

Back home I discovered a tiger in our garden :D
11-7-2009-garden-cat

No comments: