As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Warm days.....

Yesterday left too late (07:30 a.m. which leaves the Israeli street already in a buzz for the coming day of shopping for Shabbat etc.) to be able to enjoy the relative quiet from early mornings and subsequent songs of the birds. And, today, did a total different walk - not in the route but by that I left in the afternoon (13:00 p.m.) while it was extremely hot already but I so thoroughly enjoyed it because I walked together with my son.

Photos of yesterday and one of today:

17-7-2009-hibiscus-sticking-out-their-noses
17-7-2009-fish-died-4-nothing2
17-7-2009-cat-read-my-tongue
17-7-2009-arlozorov
17-7-2009-look-what-they-done-2-my-sea-mom
(Look what they done to my sea, Ma) - click here

No comments: