As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Lady of Leisure

Bad photo, great bird: the Jay...

4-7-2009-gaai4

Fluorescent veins in a dying flower off Fairytaletree:

4-7-2009-fluorescent-veins

Totally wild and gorgeous sea again:

4-7-2009-its-raining-sea

Only part of the fishermen's catch today:

4-7-2009-it-sucks-2-b-at-d-end-of-d-foodchain

Small (not larger than a thumbnail) treasures of beauty:

4-7-2009-small-beauty-s
4-7-2009-small-beauty

I heard him arguing with other birds high in a tree and then, as he crossed the road in front of me, I thought it was a Jay as well but... it turned out he isn't. Don't know what he is then because although he looks like a Mynah the coloring is wrong:

4-7-2009-whahat
4-7-2009-whahat3

The wind makes these leaves whisper in my ear as I walk past them on route to the Nemaal:

4-7-2009-whispering-leaves

This flag must be as old as the house in which garden it stands:

4-7-2009-old-flag

And.......... Ms. Cat of course:

4-7-2009-love-cat

Met the old acquaintance again who I met last year as well and haven't heard from since then. It was nice talking. Then I went on to 'my fishermen'. I feel totally comfortable in their middle. I think I am slowly becoming 'one of the guys' :D

Note: Aroma's Ice-Yoghurt is delicious....

Here we go again: tomorrow the start of yet another strenuous week of work, work, work. Isn't there a nice, handsome millionaire reading this blog who wants to marry me? I want to become a Lady of Leisure :D

No comments: