As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

From Hell to Paradise to Hell to Paradise - R.I.P.

This post of a year and a half ago tells about how someone who have known me 32 years reached out to me when I was feeling totally alone in the world. (You'll have to click to read it).

Soon after he himself came to live in Hell when a terrible sickness was discovered in him. He left this world yesterday and I wish for him to be in Paradise now - released from an unbearable struggle - facing sunshine and bathing in warmth.

Thank you Y. for throwing an anchor when I was nearly drowning....

Rest In Peace.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: