As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Thursday, January 14, 2010

One morning in January

.............. I was sitting with my daughter in a small 'coffee shop' at the corner of Ha_Tikva and Jabotinsky in Ramat-Gan and we heard the 'news' on the t.v. that was installed there: Ofra Haza.... she was in hospital and terminally ill. Nobody knows the real story - tho I tend to think that real stories don't exist but are the result of confusion...

Now that's my birthday 2moro, I remembered this.

My daughter (of whom I thought she would automatically know how much I loved her -harrey: that comes without words..., I thought - ) and the end of an era of Ofra Haza vs. Yardena Arazi. One had to chose. Like one is always FORCED to chose. Why?? If I liked both am I a cheater? Am I disloyal to any of them... or rather: why is one FORCED to chose when one loves all???


I am who I am. Love me, Like me or Hate me. I am Who I Am. And those are even the words of God.

2 comments:

Lirun said...

she is amazing.. and im not just saying that because im 1/4 yemenite :)

Beachdiary said...

yes you are !! :D