As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Friday, June 5, 2009

Per Request

... per request a video I shot proving that the Hassam Beck mosque is still holding services. It would not have been my choice of filming but when something needs to be proved... You will find me always ready to do so. So here goes:



During the walk to the place of meeting with this friend of mine - while passing Shuk HaCarmel I was witness of a pickpocketer in action. Luckily for the girl in question I thought it very strange this man touched bra's exposed (for sale) on the Shuk. I noticed how he smoothly took a (what looked to me as a packet of cigarettes but turned out to be her) cellphone from her purse. She was able to retrieve it after I told her he had taken something out of her purse....

Beneath are (of what I am sure of now) photos of a Swallow resting on an electricity cable. YESH!!!!!!!!!!! Finally. After the tens of photos of empty skies trying to get one on photo over the past few weeks I finally saw one resting and I didn't let this chance pass me by.

It was a lovely day today. I ate Burbunia (and so did my friend) and watched the Mr. Egrets scowling over the water trying to (and sometimes succeeding)catch the little fish in the port of Jaffa and make them their dinner.

Life is beautiful on weekends....

5-6-2009-swallow-i-think
5-6-2009-swallow-i-think2
5-6-2009-beck-mosque2

No comments: