As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Saturday, June 20, 2009

20 june...

My mother's birthday - Last year I saw the white balloon high in the skies (as I wrote about as one can see that entry for that day) - but nothing so coincidental or uplifting today... Just a bit sad. Having deprived her of her only daughter in her direct environment for a jerk. Oh well.

Crab producing foam out of his mouth, a wasp sunbathing, a few of the literally hundreds (if not thousands) of fish over-populating the Yarkon river and sticking their heads out above water and.... of course Ms. Cat :-) Her yawn on the photo looks more like she's about to eat me any minute, LOL.

All fishermen I know I saw today - most of them at my mezah.


20-6-2009-ms-cat
20-6-2009-wasp
20-6-2009-foamy-crab
20-6-2009-surfacing-fish

No comments: