As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Monday, June 15, 2009

Have to keep those images..

Because flickr (my upload station) throws photos out after I reach a certain amount of them I place the photos of the lovely "Halcyon Smyrnensis" here so I can remember this lovely encounter right outside of my window later. It has nothing to do with the beach or the sea but this is my blog and I can do as I please :p

14-6-2009-mr-kingfisher2
14-6-2009-mr-kingfisher3
14-6-2009-mr-kingfisher4
14-6-2009-mr-kingifisher

There he was -little Mr. Lovely (who thinks he's a macho if you'd heard the noise he makes). Right outside my window and not further away from me as 2 meters. He wasn't scared of me at all (which can be considered a miracle since all birds are scared of me or my friend the camera).

It was early morning, it was dawning and it was a truly exhilirating experience having a Kingfisher visiting me ;)

No comments: