As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Today's beachreport

Left around 9 (I should again start to go to sleep earlier in the evenings). The walk was pretty cool, warm but there was a nice breeze. Wore the dress I bought earlier (the only dress I own) but found out that the skirt of it restricts my leg movement because it is too narrow below the knee. (It looks wide though). I thought that since I always get wet when wading through the sea I will use a dress that I can tie up and wear shorts underneath, which is what I did. But I guess I overestimated the depth till where I can go or perhaps the waves were too fierce - I still got wet - grrrr :D

The little fish that I see every year swimming right on the brim of the water are back. I never see them in the winter and I wonder what they do then, where do they go? Actually you can't see them because they are of a transparent white color which you will only notice after you see their little shadows at the bottom swimming around.

Here are photos of:
1. A fat tree on my way to the beach. One of the fattest I have seen actually.
2. A leaf that started growing right in the middle of the stem of the tree.
3. A wet Orev (I hate them, but I've never seen a wet Orev before and lo and behold today I saw 2, each in a different place). He is preening himself.






fattree24-5-2008

newleafoldtree24-5-2008

wetorev24-5-2008

No comments: