As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Friday, May 16, 2008

Random Fridaymorning in Dizengoff, Tel-Aviv

Hana asked me to come with her to a department store in Dizengoff instead of going to the Boulevard, and I agreed. I arrived at the corner of Arlozorov and Dizengoff because they had shut down the road for traffic. And I thought this was something that perhaps is because it is Friday -

it was not. There was a music festival (albeit small) and that's why. It was very nice and here are some clips that I could shoot. It was called the Motomusic festival and there was hard rock, punk, breakdancing, reggae and other stuff....











No comments: