As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Friday, May 2, 2008

Gotcha ;-)

This morning on my Friday-walk-to-Shuk-HaCarmel-Walk I got to see a bird I've seen around here sometimes but I never had the chance to photograph. I caught him on my camera this time... I feel like telling him "Good Boy" :D:D:D

I have no idea of the name of the bird though... Neither of the flower I saw in the garden of one of the houses I passed and I thought was pretty enough to shoot it in order to put it on the internet's eternal life :D


bird4

flower2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bird is a Hoopoe.