As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Saki-Kaki

or, freely translated, 'bag-poop' -

I am a regular and frequent 'customer' of this (free) product since having the privilege of having Klaas as my companion. Yes, the law is to pick up 'after your dog' in the streets and me, obedient citizen, of course does just that. The free plastic bags of Saki-kaki are to be found in my backpack as standard equipment. Because... well, you never know :D

And so, this morning, while AGAIN lauding not only Klaas's presence in my life but also the consequence of this having to walk through the park each and every morning and evening - I came upon a rather unusual sight:

I mean heyyyyyyy OK! You have to 'pick up' after your dog but clean his (how do I put this gently?) "bottom"? :D

Of course this roll of toilet paper wasn't placed there for that purpose. I am not THAT naive, but... it sure gave the impression:

2-3-2010-saki-kaki

Btw, the concept of "Saki-Kaki" is great. You can read about it more here (if you know to read Hebrew):

Click please :-)

No comments: