As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Thursday, March 18, 2010

eerie

Just as eerie as this whole situation makes me feel -meaning the break down avalanche in slow motion of everything I thought was normal in family life- just as eerie were the skies when I left work this afternoon. This was after having struggled myself through a 'normal' working day awaiting the results of an initiation I took that I wasn't sure it would be perceived by one of the two true loves in my life as I intended it to be.

Eerie is the word...

Both clear blue skies and threatening huge grey clouds were all around me while the sun tried to fight a way underneath those clouds probably hoping to bring some warmth there where grey (symbolizing dulled pain) was overhead.

18-3-2010-eerie2

18-3-2010-eerie

No comments: