As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pretty and Jaffa

I tried writing this entry a few times but I think I have something wrong with my computer and it is erased all the time I want to post it, so here are only the photos of what was a LOVELY day yesterday. The last two photos are of a place near the Kiriya in Tel-Aviv that was once a German Templar settlement called Sarona and the rest was taken in Jaffa which my friend S. and I went to explore (but not as much as we would have liked to due to the fact we got lost walking to there from Tel-Aviv) and with whom I had a LOVELY day - a sort of a mini-holiday.

7-8-2009-clock-on-building
7-8-2009-raziel-street-yaffa
7-8-2009-remember-this-4-later
7-8-2009-what-does-this-say2
7-8-2009-what-is-this
7-8-2009-yaffa-firetower
7-8-2009-saronatreeplant
7-8-2009-sarona

No comments: