As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Friday, August 14, 2009

About fairytalefish and a different life time

Didn't leave at 05:00 a.m. as I had planned (but feared due to it still being dark and me having to cross a place a woman was found butchered in a rubbish bin this week) but at 06:00.

The first thing I paid attention to was that the caterpillar down the stairs wasn't 'trapped' at all as I thought but probably is popping into a butterfly. This is soooooooo interesting to follow.

14-8-209-whatz-goin-on

Then, I was attacked in the middle of the road by a school of flies. Have no idea what happened but I stood still to take a photo and a swarm of flies landed on my body. Over and over again. Can't they just accept I'm not in love with them? :D :D

I don't know how long it has been since I have seen Ms.Cat last. I was getting more and more worried each week that passed by and she wouldn't turn up on my "psssssst". That's why I am so terribly happy when, after initially not seeing her, she was there right up further down the wavebreaker from where she usually is present this morning. I could feel tears well up in my eyes when I saw her. We have a special relationship. I know it isn't "normal" and I am just paralleling reality probably but that's my world. To love and leave in freedom without claiming possession isn't something I am usually very good at but with this special cat it comes to me naturally:

14-8-2009-ms-cat

Then, to my HUGE surprise I saw the gorgeous yellow fish that clung to a Rose last week in the waters of the pond in the Nemaal again. This time it seemed like he wanted to court each and every item of rubbish people had thrown in the waters there (and I wish I could strangle those people, selfish creeps). I was so surprised he survived a whole week with eager fishermen tempting food to him and the polluted waters of the pond... I now have a Fairytaletree and a Fairytalefish (though I think the Fairytalefish won't live as long as my Fairytaletree hopefully will).

Here he's showing that he's totally in fashion with cigarettes and a can of XL (Redbull substitute):

14-8-2009-love-fish4

It was only much, much later while being on route to the moniot sherut home and passing the hotel I had my "honeymoon" (with "husband" 'checking out' from time to time to meet his friends to gamble with) in that I remembered today, August 14th, is my anniversary. While standing still in front of this hotel my parents (having come over for the occasion of my marriage then) also stayed in that time, that I was a bit overcome by the cruelty of not understanding (those days) that 'my world' wasn't that of someone else and that someone else could and did everything to destroy it...


No comments: