As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Keeping head above water

It seems that I keep just losing more and more and more. When I have not yet gotten used to one thing the next is already bombarded upon me. And it never is something nice. Damn, what have I done to deserve this? I'm on my own now. Totally. That's it. Well, who knows, maybe this is my lesson to be learned during this life: to start to love and respect myself - without having loved ones doing that for me.

The sun threw it's rays through the empty recycle crate in the street this morning creating a kinda flowery funny face shadow on the pavement:

7-11-2009-smiling-shadow

I've seen this before and still think it's weird: a palm tree with berries growing on it:

7-11-2009-palmtree-w-berries

The White Silk Floss was blooming like there's no tomorrow:

7-11-2009-blooming-white-silk-floss

At Fairytaletree I noticed two branches had hooked up and looked like they were embracing each other:

7-11-2009-embrace-at-fairytaletree

They have taken down all those voluptuous trees that were situated at the crossing of Nordau and Ibn Gvirol. It looks boring without them:

7-11-2009-ibn-gvirol-where-did-d--trees-gp

This tree near the Hilton Hotel is huge. The opening at the foot is big enough to be considered a hut:

7-11-2009-palm-tree-hut

Yesterday would have been my father's birthday.

No comments: