As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Releasing myself

As I left around 07:00 a.m. it was pretty cool. Was sorry I had only dressed jeans and T-shirt and not brought the sweatshirt with me I was contemplating to wear.

The birds were talking loudly this morning. Especially noticeable due to the second Holiday-day of Pesach today because of which, I guess, people were sleeping late. It was gorgeous. The streets practically empty, the birds were hoovering above my head (and one Palestinian Sunbird even placed himself on a tree-branch right opposite me in order to start to chat to me about something only he can probably understand - *obviously I didn't make a photo of it since by the mere look at my camera birds fly away with a speed faster than light* - and another of that same very elusive species of birds singing a loud and bright song just 1 meter above my head) and their presence was actually FELT by me :-) (because so many of them hide so well you can only hear them but not see).

Various photos taken today underneath (with capture). But I must say I am disappointed the PR ranking of my blog went down from 3/10 to 2/10 :-( Just because it isn't world news or an educational blog it is less 'interesting'?

Nevermind :D Blow them.

Photo-time:

A tree not having a single leaf on him but drowning in flower-buds:
15-4-2009-tree-without-leafs-but-with-flower-buds2

It's flower buds from close-up:
15-4-2009-tree-without-leafs-flowerbuds

I picked one of those up to see how it felt like and the touch is like touching wood:
15-4-2009-tree-what-falls-off

Here they are growing on the tree(s):
15-4-2009-tree-what-grows-on-it

A very special tree - because it has very special (and extra-ordinary) leaves:
15-4-2009-exceptional-leaves-on-tree

Those leaves from close-up, don't they look like little hearts have been drawn on them?
15-4-2009-exceptional-leaves-on-tree2

Finally arriving at Fairytaletree I saw that the ground around him was covered in the leaves he dropped - like a smooth carpet around him... But, he is looking so skinny now :( I really hope he's OK:
15-4-2009-fairytaletree-skinny

There were several of his gorgeous passionate looking flowers growing on him though and many flower buds were around it as well - eventhough his branches looked devastating:
15-4-2009-fairytaletree-flower2

There were SO many (flower) buds on the bushes and trees... It was very uplifting to see and a great privilege to experience (because I take the time to stand still and actually enjoy from it) -
This is a Jasmine and a Jasmine bud where I stuck my nose in to inhale its exquisite perfume:
15-4-2009-jasmine-and-bud

And, just near it, I saw this itchi-bithcy-tiny-weeny spider web:
15-4-2009-spiderweb-on-jasmine-bush

Finally a photo of the reason for my early morning escapes: The Sea. He was moderately wild today. He was looking grey and angry and I spotted no fish whatsoever - Can he be angry at us because Israel is poluting him time after time again so even I have the feeling that they should hang the ones responsible for that?
15-4-2009-C-2-day

The last photo is of an experiment I am undertaking. I bought Clementina's in order to plant their pits and grow a 'tree'. Unfortunately Murphy -my twin sis- was visiting me again and although I always choke on the amount of pits in either oranges or clementina's - this time OF COURSE because I wanted to obtain pits... there were only 6 pits in the two Clementina's I had bought for planting purposes, GRRRRRR! The soil is clay/sand from the garden downstairs I 'stole':
15-4-2009-clementina-pits-phase-2

4 comments:

Nobody said...

Various photos taken today underneath (with capture). But I must say I am disappointed the PR ranking of my blog went down from 3/10 to 2/10 :-( Just because it isn't world news or an educational blog it is less 'interesting'?

Nevermind :D Blow them.

To boost your PR ranking I would advise you to rename your blog from beachdiary to bitchdiary and start posting really sexually offensive stuff Nizo style. Make up a colophon that sounds something like "musings of a super libidinous granny about nature and the meaninglessness of life". High ranking will be guaranteed to you at this point.

Beachdiary said...

Hehehe :D I would have to adjust myself to what others think is interesting in ranking me? Forget about it :D Let them adjust their ranking system to what I value and think should be the consensus for having a high rank.

Nobody said...

Alright, babe. If however you decide to change direction, just whistle to me. You will take care of the contents, I will try to mobilize readership.

For now, you can put some order into the way you are posting pictures. Post them small, my computer gets stuck when I come to your blog. I would not mind it if it was some heavily sexually charged material, but to have to reboot the system because of a crab or a flower makes me feel completely pissed off.

Beachdiary said...

Urggghh do you mean that? My computer isn't making any problems at all and I am complaining about mine all the time :D

Time to change your p.c., Nobody?