As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Friday, April 11, 2008

test

Soon, very soon, I am going to buy a new camera for the camera that mysteriously let me down after 2-and-a-half year only - and it will be a Canon Powershot A-570. I almost bought it today as I am so hungry for a camera already - but I am happy I didn't because when comparing prices for the same camera I found some 200 shekels less elsewhere as where I inquired today.

Tomorrow I will walk to the beach again without a camera - but with God's help next week I will be putting some photos up here.

No comments: