As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Monday, May 18, 2009

Getting warmer

And more people are visiting the beach. Fairytaletree is overwhelming me with his fragrance each and every time I visit him -which is way too little ever since I started working an additional job. The ground around him is covered with his passionate flowers like a carpet.

The rabbit population at Rabbit Hill has gone up from 5 to 15 (spring is in the air hahahha).

The sea is still cold. I think about 22 degr. C. but as magical as ever - no matter how much people are polluting it - I think Israel should be brought to international court for this though. Forget about politics etc. this is a major crime it is committing. How dare they pollute my (and everebody else's) sea, grrrrrrrrrr.

16-5-2009-peep-a-koo
16-5-2009-flowers-in-d-c
16-5-2009-flower-in-bloom2
15-5-2009-beautiful-waterworld
15-5-2009-beautiful-waterworld5
15-5-2009-whatbird

No comments: