As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Saturday, February 28, 2009

A new beginning...

...at a very progressed age.

I think it is impossible. I hope it can be true. I'll see...


Leaving the past (including those who were the reason for my existence) behind.


Still too much in shock to realize and experience. But I've set out this way being forced into it. My heart is shaking:


28-2-2009-leaving the past behind

2 comments:

boris said...

Wat een treurige foto Tse. Hoop dat je er snel bovenop komt. Zie je snel op MSN hoop ik. Groetjes van boris.

Beachdiary said...

Yehiyeh beseder :-)