As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Sunday, April 4, 2010

bye-da'way

i think this 'diary' has done its job and i am now in a stage of moving on...

that's why i won't be writing here anymore.

also i will break contact with all of you here who have been a great support to me all through these three very difficult years of my life. it's not that i don't care about you anymore. it's more that life moves on and if one doesn't take the decision to do so one never will (jump through that new window that has opened after a door has closed).

all of you will know what I mean.

i will leave this final post on this blog to all of you who have helped me, supported me, lend me their shoulder to cry on and made me feel that i'm not as useless and undeserving as i thought i was during the last three years.


a new period has presented itself to me and i'm gonna face it with much more strength and confidence, mostly due to all of your support, than i ever thought possible.

Thank you ALL of my friends. You will never be forgotten by me.

BUT =====>> this is 'it'.

A period of my life has finished and I gotta face it. Hopefully you will carry my memory without grudge. My very best wishes to all of you are here. Please, please accept them....

I really love you all... and you all will be remembered by me with love... we were like ships passing through the night and warming each other. We all moved on. And, I wish all of you ONLY the best. May life treat you well,

yours truly,
Riet

No comments: