As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Don't feel like writing. Too tired. Exhausted to be honest. There are people who can work that many hours as I do but me, it's tiring me out. So here are only photos with captions of this day's walk to the sea. I was out for 6 hours. Which is a lot. But, I needed it. Now I would like to sleep for a whole week to get this tiredness out of my body.

The sea and impressive skies as seen from the Reading's Pier (mezah) today:
5-12-2009-silver-sea-and-sky2

Walking up that pier was magnificent. Birds flying nearby and the sea roaring from both sides of the rather rough pier:
5-12-2009-the-things-i-see-from-here

This is a Shag:
5-12-2009-shag-in-flight2

The view again towards the nemaal:
5-12-2009-silver-sea5

This is the remains of a tree (the larger part has been sawn off and lays beside it)
5-12-2009-seatree

I noticed something strange lying on the rocks near the boardwalk, if anyone reading this have any idea as to what it might be, please let me know:
5-12-2009-wass-ist-das-questionmark3

The White Silk Floss tree's flowers suddenly aren't white anymore. Here you can see they're yellow and red:
5-12-2009-yellow-with-red-white-silk-floss2

Here is one of the few of those beautiful trees in its full glory:
5-12-2009-white-silk-floss-tree

Two times a seagull:
5-12-2009-seagull-et-la-mere
5-12-2009-seagull-in-flight2

My mezah was totally covered with the raging waves of today's sea:
5-12-2009-my-mezah-2day

You can't really see it but these are very tiny little buds growing at my Fairytaletree. Underneath you will find the tree as he looks like now. Still going strong notwithstanding the hardships he is experiencing with lack of water and other things this climate is placing upon him:
5-12-2009-fairytaletree-buds
5-12-2009-fairytaletree-still-going-strong3

The new Tayelet near Reading. Perhaps now it won't be necessary anymore to walk around the whole schpiel for 3 hours (like I did last year, see blog entry of that time) in order to get to the Tel-Baruch beach on the other side of Reading:
5-12-2009-a-new-tayelet3
5-12-2009-a-new-tayelet5

A bud of a bush I saw (at the entrance of the Gesher HaHalacha) which has yellow seeds on it or so it seems:
5-12-2009-impregnated-questionmark2

That's it. It was wonderful walking around today (shows because else I wouldn't keep doing it for 6 whole hours) - and it was awesome climbing Reading's Pier again and this time without the 6 scary looking watch dogs that were there last year.

Let's hope this is going to be a nice week...

2 comments:

Lirun said...

i hope so too.. had a very testing weekend..

Beachdiary said...

I hope this weekend went better for you, sweetie :-)
I can say 'sweetie' - I am in your mother's age :-)