As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know. ~D. Rumsfeld

Friday, March 13, 2009

confession

I admit that I give in to what gives me pleasure before performing my commitments. This is all I will write now since the things I wrote for this blog posting previously got deleted due to a click on the wrong button.... :-(

(In what got accidentally deleted I explained about the Jaffa fishermen losing their income due to the pollution of the sea under the 'guidance' of the various municipalities who dump their waste waters -lady's sanitary towels, condoms, shit and the likes- into to the sea. MY (and YOUR) sea) Grrrrr :( )

AND(!) nobody is protesting! (except for those Jaffa fishermen).

13-3-2009-rose-in-pond
13-3-2009-gorgeous-door-nahalaat-benjamin
13-3-2009-yellow-flowers-in-tree
13-3-2009-landingsbaan
13-3-2009-lapwing

No comments: